Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

A bit of breastmilk and a late period...

(5 Posts)
SniffSnortJones Tue 21-Jun-11 21:34:23

Right, well thread title makes it sound as if I'm upduffed. Thought I'd ask you wise lot before testing.
A few months ago, I stuggled a bit with an eating disorder- Wasn't eating enough, lost a lot of weight too quickly etc. That has stabilized now, but my periods have been erratic ever since... They were like clockwork before, but since then have been all over the place. So the period being late isn't necessarily a symptom in itself, though it is very late (on day 48 now when it's been 28 usually.)
The boob thing was a little test blush. I stopped bfing a year ago, and today I squeezed my nipple to find that milk did come out. Now, would this be from the bfing a year ago, or would it happen if I was pg?

It is highly unlikely I am pg- We had sex around day 27, and he didn't ejaculate inside me.

SniffSnortJones Tue 21-Jun-11 21:46:47

bump (or not..?!)

faverolles Tue 21-Jun-11 21:50:23

I could squeeze out milk 3 years after stopping, so I wouldn't say that's a definite sign.
Not ejaculating doesn't necessarily mean not pg.
Do a test, then you'll know one way or another.

SniffSnortJones Tue 21-Jun-11 21:55:25

Thanks smile

coccyx Tue 21-Jun-11 21:59:51

surely a test is the way forward

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now