Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

urine problem - advise me

(7 Posts)
whatnext23 Tue 21-Jun-11 13:45:04

I am finding I leak when I get up from the toilet and don't even feel I am doing it! I have noticed this for a while now and sit and wipe for a while before standing up instead. I even find more urine seems to come out on dapping myself. Using loads of loo roll in the process. So any advise. I am not having any other problems although I have leaked on coughing in the past but nothing bad or regular. Should I do anything about this. Most info I read is about not making it to the loo whereas I have no problem on that but leak after going?

Mabelface Tue 21-Jun-11 13:49:02

Try rocking backwards and forwards on the loo to make sure that your bladder is properly emptied. Might be worth a chat with your GP to rule out any infection etc.

lostmymind Tue 21-Jun-11 13:50:55

GP is your first port of call

BrianK Wed 22-Jun-11 08:53:17

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

crazynanna Wed 22-Jun-11 08:59:09

Do you get extreme urgency....I mean do you have to get to the loo or you are in danger of wetting yourself?
I had this,as well as dribbling after emptying,and doc said I have an Irritable Bladder. I had triggers of coca-cola,and it really helped.

crazynanna Wed 22-Jun-11 08:59:47

sorry...meant to say it really helped to cut out the trigger.

alphabill Wed 22-Jun-11 12:38:02

Hi, I have this problem during different points in my cycle and also so when pregnant. I have a tilted womb so I have put it down to that. I find that if I wee normally and then try to get the last bits of wee out by weeing in a more upright position (hope that makes sense) that normally helps. I feel like my wee has got trapped some how and comes out when I stand up. Almost like a kink in a pipe!
I would be interested if you find a reason for it as I have not.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: