Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

urine problem - advise me

(7 Posts)
whatnext23 Tue 21-Jun-11 13:45:04

I am finding I leak when I get up from the toilet and don't even feel I am doing it! I have noticed this for a while now and sit and wipe for a while before standing up instead. I even find more urine seems to come out on dapping myself. Using loads of loo roll in the process. So any advise. I am not having any other problems although I have leaked on coughing in the past but nothing bad or regular. Should I do anything about this. Most info I read is about not making it to the loo whereas I have no problem on that but leak after going?

Madlizzy Tue 21-Jun-11 13:49:02

Try rocking backwards and forwards on the loo to make sure that your bladder is properly emptied. Might be worth a chat with your GP to rule out any infection etc.

lostmymind Tue 21-Jun-11 13:50:55

GP is your first port of call

BrianK Wed 22-Jun-11 08:53:17

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

crazynanna Wed 22-Jun-11 08:59:09

Do you get extreme urgency....I mean do you have to get to the loo or you are in danger of wetting yourself?
I had this,as well as dribbling after emptying,and doc said I have an Irritable Bladder. I had triggers of coca-cola,and it really helped.

crazynanna Wed 22-Jun-11 08:59:47

sorry...meant to say it really helped to cut out the trigger.

alphabill Wed 22-Jun-11 12:38:02

Hi, I have this problem during different points in my cycle and also so when pregnant. I have a tilted womb so I have put it down to that. I find that if I wee normally and then try to get the last bits of wee out by weeing in a more upright position (hope that makes sense) that normally helps. I feel like my wee has got trapped some how and comes out when I stand up. Almost like a kink in a pipe!
I would be interested if you find a reason for it as I have not.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now