Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

M.E. query

(3 Posts)
mentalhelfpriority Mon 20-Jun-11 17:27:39

Does anyone with M.E. have a general body itch ?I am asking on behalf of my daughter who is finding this intolerable and getting no solution that works as yet from a GP.She is on citalopram 40mg and Nortryptilline 10mg.Any other sufferers out there?Thanks for any information

MissingMySleep Mon 20-Jun-11 19:27:44

There are a lot of people on this thread

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/general_health/1105040-Could-I-have-mild-ME/AllOnOnePage

that can probably give you an answer. I get it sometimes but have fibromyalgia not ME. for me its overtiredness, and nothing will sort it but sleep (and a good scratch), but I only get it at night so its not a big drama.

CrapBag Tue 21-Jun-11 19:55:13

I have M.E. and do tend to be quite itchy but then I suffer with allergies too, dust, animal hair, hayfever so it could be that, but I must admit I seem to be quite itchy. Never really thought about it though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now