Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know of a poultice for spots plse [TMI ALERT]

(7 Posts)
canyou Mon 20-Jun-11 16:01:03

I have a pimple in my nipple, it hurts I am a hypochondriac and my imagination has started to work over time and now my whole breast hurts and I am deformed as nipple is swollen. In the shower today I knocked the head off it and it oozed a little and I now have a yellow sore on my nipple.
So can any wise person here advice me as I don't have Euro 60 to visit the GP this week and am to blush to ask in the chemist and need some one to cure it
TIA smile

DrSeuss Mon 20-Jun-11 21:41:02

Tea tree oil?

canyou Mon 20-Jun-11 22:37:08

I have been using Tea tree and it seems to have brought it to a head that burst but in my hypochondriac mind it is not working and the whole area is inflamed and I was thinking my Nana and Granny used to used old fashioned poultice and hoped someone would know a recipe. You are probably right that I should persevere with the tea tree. Thank you smile

LostInTransmogrification Tue 21-Jun-11 10:40:40

Bathing with salt water? And then slap on sudocrem?

fuckmepinkandCALLmegoran Tue 21-Jun-11 10:45:15

Magnesium Sulphate paste - you can get it over the counter from the chemists - it's a drawing ointment?

BarbaraBar Tue 21-Jun-11 10:47:52

There's a fabulous neutrogena face pack in a tube (blue) which I slap on if I ever get a spot. Leave it on for 10 mins and the spot is drawn out.

Buda Tue 21-Jun-11 10:49:59

I use cotton pads dipped in very hot water and held on spot for a few mins.

Keep using the tea tree oil.

And agree with the Magnesium Sulphate paste suggestion. Put a plaster on over it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: