Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

PLEASE HELP ME IN AUFUL PAIN

(4 Posts)
puffie Sun 12-Jun-11 21:01:55

HI AFTER 2 YEARS OF GALLSTONES IM A 40 YEAR OLD MUM WHO HAD HER GB OUT 1 WEEK AGO, SINCE LAST WEEK I HAVE EATEN 2 PICES OF TOAST AND 1 EGG QUATER TIN OF SOUP (THAT IS IN THE FULL WEEK) . I HAVE HAD 5 GALLSTONE TYPE ATTACKS SINCE FRIDAY THE 1OTH OF JUNE SO SEVERE I WANT TO DIE WE HAVE CALLED OUT NHS24 AND THAY SAID COULD BE A TRAPPED STONE OR WHATS LEFT OF THE BLADDER CONTRACTING.
I CANNOT EAT A THING STRUGGLING TO TAKE IN A DRINK DUE TO FEAR OF PAIN. IM A BIG GIRL AND HAVE LOST 7 LB IN 6 DAYS(IT WONT HURT ME ) ITS NOT THAT IM WANTING TO HAVE A GOOD FEED I DONT FEEL LIKE IT.... i CANT EACH TIME I HAVE HAD ANYTHING BIT OF TOAST A QURTER TIN OF SOUP THE PAIN AFTER 30 MINS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO AGONISING.. THE LAST ATTACK WAS TODAY I SUCKED A LOLLY AND 20 MINS LATER AGONY BEOND CHILDBITH... IVE HAD NO FAT NO DAIRY NO FOOD JUST SIPPED OF DILUTEING JUICE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO THE PAIN IS SOOOOO BAD I WISH I HAD NOT GOT THE GALLBLADDER OUT WAS ONLY GETTING THIS PAIN 1 TIME EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS....... HELP ME PLEASE.XXXX

To be honest .. I'd go to A+E ... it sounds too severe to be looking for advice on heresad

5inthebed Sun 12-Jun-11 21:22:29

Yes, get yourself to A&E.

puffie Sun 19-Jun-11 16:27:24

well went to doct been in hospital since last monday got out friday as cant take out (MY STUCK STONE !!!!! LEFT IN COMMON BYLE DUCT TILL TUES 21ST) as que for op too long i would have been in till then if i hadnot insisted on getting out. iam sensitive to opiods so couldnt give me much in pain relif so rather be at home with my darling hubby than sit in hospital. so ... anyone has that typee of pain after gallbladder surgery .... dont leave it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now