Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

wtf?

(4 Posts)
slowlygoingbonkers Sun 12-Jun-11 18:53:53

i had my period a week and half ago and it stopped on wednesday. i had intercourse with dp last night, nothing out of the ordinary, not "rough" or anything, well afterwards i had terrible cramping, it was like being in labour, i couldnt stand up straight for about half an hour. i have had this on previous occassions, but not everytime. i woke up this morning though to bleeding. it's not just spotting, its really heavy like a period and i can feel little gushes at times. i had a smear about 4 months ago that came back clear. should i ask for another one or is it just likely to be one of those things?

tia.

Larold Sun 12-Jun-11 19:16:11

i think you should get it checked out at the doctors. especially as there is so much bleeding.

hope you feel better soon !

slowlygoingbonkers Sun 12-Jun-11 19:39:27

thats what i am thinking, not sure if they will just send me away until the bleeding stops. hope it's not for long i go really lethargic when i am on. not a good thing with three kids. not got dp to lend a hand either as we are living apart at the moment.

Larold Sun 12-Jun-11 19:56:15

It cant be easy feeling so crap with 3 kids to take care of but i think its worth discussing your problem with your gp even if your still bleeding. don't put it off ! does dp know you are poorly?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: