Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

PMT worse since baby and really bad.

(5 Posts)
ledkr Fri 10-Jun-11 12:38:44

Hello,since i had my baby 19wks ago i have had the worst pmt. My periods came back very quickly as i cant bf and are regular.I am fine from the day i start and then for 2 weeks but the 2 weeks before my next eriod are horrendous.I feel anxious,dont sleep well,crave sugary stuff but mostly am insensed by everything dh does,even the way he eats shock he is a fab dh and i have nothing really to be angry with him about but i just feel i despise him.I feel so sorry for him cos im just on and on at him,i seem ok with the baby and dd1. As soon as my period arrives i feel fine and am back to adoring him.Is this acommon problem,do you think i should see gp?

Hunterswish Fri 10-Jun-11 14:42:06

Hi smile
Oh I am that very monster!!!!!!! How the OH has not left me I will never know ! Everything is wrong, we have no future together, we have to split up and the list of negatives is endless...then the monthly comes and I am fine?? It is awful it really is. So I know that side to it.Go along to the GP and see what they say . It MIGHT and I am only saying MIGHT be a touch of PND too? You see I am not like it every cycle just every now and then...have a chat to GP and see what they say, let me know how you get on :0

ledkr Fri 10-Jun-11 21:55:58

thanks,its nice to know others feel the same,i look at him and feel so sorry for him with my constant snipes and vileness,i plan my divorce once a month,have been taking vit b6 but not working,i am going to see the gp yes,will let you know.

moregranny Fri 10-Jun-11 22:25:45

My daughter was given prozac for pmt and it did help her get her life back.

ledkr Fri 10-Jun-11 23:47:33

thanks,i have heard its very good but i thought a bit drastic but im maybe underestimating the impact this could have on my marriage,i wouldnt put up wqith him being like that to me.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: