Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Dispraxia in adults...... anyone?

(3 Posts)
MinkyBorage Tue 07-Jun-11 22:51:43

Someone suggested to DH that he may have some dyspraxic tendancies, and after some internet research he now believes that he is definitely dispraxic.
Where do we go from here? I think he would like to get a thorough diagnosis done, but doesn't really know where to turn. Does anyone have any experience of this? Who could do a diagnosis? Are there treatment/coping programmes which have been developed?
Sorry, I don't even know the right questions about this at the moment, but any advice at all would ve brilliant.
tia

MinkyBorage Wed 08-Jun-11 09:40:16

Bump

catx2 Wed 08-Jun-11 09:52:58

Hi. Sorry I don't really have the right answer but I would think your DH needs to see GP first who can then refer you to the right place. Any problems when younger or something that has started recently?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: