Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Should I take DD to a GP or a chiropodist/podiatrist for her split toenail?

(1 Post)
olivo Sat 04-Jun-11 19:34:28

DD is 4 and her toenail has nearly come off, all the way down on one side. I am worried that it will either rip off and cause more damage or get infected, or both sad

Should I make an appt with the GP, or just go straight to a chiropodist/podiatrist?

And is there any difference beteween the two, or is podiatrist just a more modern name?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: