Advanced search

Is there a website you can report stomach bugs and the like in the UK?

(3 Posts)
Motherfunster Fri 03-Jun-11 23:58:27

Family has just suffered a really bad stomach bug,Im here in the West Country and schools have been closed down here because of an e coli outbreak. It would kind of make sense, yes? No?

Personaly I think it could be a heads up at the very least..

tomhardyismydh Sat 04-Jun-11 01:47:50

schools and GPs will report to public heath authority or health and safety executives (in the case of the schools or other employers affected). there is a H&S law related to reporting diseases etc. I wouldnt worry about attempting to report your self, it will be reported if that significant.

OhYouBadBadKitten Sat 04-Jun-11 17:23:18

I would make sure your gp knows about it. I'd make a telephone appt if you've not seen your gp. Hope you all recover well and quickly.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: