Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Do you get regular seemingly unconnected pain?

(4 Posts)
HarrietJones Tue 31-May-11 20:49:50

I still have SPD from the last pregnancy & have a knee injury but I also have seemingly random pains that come & go from both hands (currently left), left foot, right elbow, under my ribs on the right, left shoulder, both eyes, cheeks, both ears.

I assumed that this was normal. Dh tells me it isn't to him so what does anyone else think?

iEmbarassedMyself Tue 31-May-11 20:52:38

I have lots of random pulsing/aching pains that appear anywhere at all, but didn't have SPD. They do come and go, I'm not sure if it happens to everyone.
If it's worrying you go and see your GP smile

HarrietJones Tue 31-May-11 21:00:42

I've had these longer than the SPD(as ling as I can remember but I'm just accounting for some of them .That's why I assumed they were normal.

HarrietJones Wed 01-Jun-11 15:52:40

Bump for more opinions

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: