Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

gynie thread

(7 Posts)
insertcleverusernamehere Tue 31-May-11 15:11:44

Can anyone help me?

I've had a 'prickly' pain around my clitoris for about two weeks now (ie not further back) (oh god I sound like a troll now), canestan (pill) hasn't helped. Going a bit mental. Any advice?

Madlizzy Tue 31-May-11 15:13:55

Methinks you need to swallow your embarrassment and have a word with your gp.

insertcleverusernamehere Tue 31-May-11 15:37:32

not sure my gullet is big enough. I've had two dcs but can't actually bring myself to say clitoris. clitoris. clitoris. <blushing in my dining room>

Madlizzy Tue 31-May-11 15:42:21

Better than haemorrhoids!

insertcleverusernamehere Tue 31-May-11 15:50:36

Oh no, been there done that. Two week old baby in the car seat next to me. Dr had a beard (don't know why but that made it worse). He asked to have a look, bloody pad and all. He said 'they're not so bad' (excuse me it's not you who had to shlep her arse out of the fridge to come down here) and gave me a useless foamy thing.

Madlizzy Tue 31-May-11 15:57:08

Ah, you've just had a baby! I'm sure I've seen other women on here with the same problem, and it was something like where everything had stretched, or been stitched and was healing.

insertcleverusernamehere Tue 31-May-11 16:35:47

well she's just shy of 6 months...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: