Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Fitness classes for mums AND kids!

(3 Posts)
MDAfit Mon 30-May-11 21:43:44

Would you be interested in going to an aerobics/keep fit class with your kids? Separate classes for mums/older kids and younger kids throughout the summer hols. Aimed to be great fun for kids with a great workout for mums. Fab music and a qualified instructor. What do we think? Thinking of starting one/some...

hiddenhome Mon 30-May-11 22:55:18

Sounds like a really good idea. I'd love to be able to take ds1 to something like that as he won't do exercise by himself or with other kids, but would probably go with me - he has some aspergers traits.

harecare Mon 30-May-11 23:00:20

Great idea. I think the cbeebies presenters would be on to a winner if they did a workout dvd. I wouldn't care about them being cheesy and over the top if the workout was good and if they were ensuring my DDs were engaged/out of my way while I worked out. I used to do the Wii and DD1 would stand on a book and do it with me. I'm not worried about her fitness, just need her occupied while I keep fit.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: