Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Worried cilest contraception pill is making me feel down...

(3 Posts)
extraconfusedhelp Mon 30-May-11 21:28:45

I have been on it 3months now, at the moment i am feeling really down and get angery really quickly.

I was put on cilest to treat my pcos.

But I think it is affecting my mood. Last week I felt so happy and positive this week I have felt upset and angery.

Not sure if i should stop taking this pill or not...

Dorje Mon 30-May-11 22:59:18

I was on cilest for years and had no libido, but it managed my heavy periods and kept my skin clear.

Sometimes you have to shop around for a pill, and no pill is perfect.
I'd have a chat with my GP.

dizzy55 Mon 30-May-11 23:22:29

I have just changed my pill to cerazette...was on something else (annoyingly can't remember the name). the first pill changed my personality, crying,moody, angry, down and despondent, and constant bleeding. After a bumpy 10 days changing to new pill cerazette I feel right as rain. If its not right change it for sure.
Good luck.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: