Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

high eye pressure, low red blood count ...

(8 Posts)
ladyGeraldine Sun 29-May-11 15:30:59

I wonder if anyone has some insight. My body is falling apart lol. I have hms, pcos, endometrosis, osteoarthritis, dyslexia so apologies for spelling lol. I have been having episodes of blurred and double vision, was checked for diabetes by fry, came back normal. Have had high and normal no. Optician said high eye pressure so waiting for hospital app. Had a blood test as low but d and b6 in past, got letter no apps till Tue, go receptionist told me low red blood cells count. Has anyone had anything like this, it is plain odd, am in thirties.

ladyGeraldine Sun 29-May-11 15:33:12

Am on mobile, had gtt, darn predicated text.

IntotheNittyGritty Sun 29-May-11 15:56:15

Dont understand any of your abbreviations, but just wanted to say, wait for the appointment, rather than self diagnose because this will make you feel even worse. There are so many variables it is impossible for someone on here to tell you what is wrong. Been there done that..

Hope things turn out ok for you

ladyGeraldine Sun 29-May-11 16:14:05

Thank you for the response, the kids are occupied. Am a lone parent and mate away, need to talk through with someone as bothering me and at back of my mind. Gtt is glucose tolerance test for diabetes. Hms is hyper mobility syndrome. Am continually trying to distract myself, feel vounerable as ex not in kids life, and my family not around.

ladyGeraldine Sun 29-May-11 16:17:15

Oh, also should have read vitamin d and b6 deficency in past was why I had blood test they shows low red blood count.

nomadwantshome Sun 29-May-11 18:05:10

I know how tough it is to not have family around but it must be doubly hard as a single mum. Sorry dont have any advice about your health worries. When is your friend back

IntotheNittyGritty Mon 30-May-11 23:15:43

Good luck with your appointment. Remember to write down all your list of questions and ask everything you want to know. Also ask what is the next stage, what canb e done, what can you do in the meantime, etc.

Thinking of you.

RoadArt Wed 29-Jun-11 01:12:48

How are you now?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now