Advanced search

Where can you get Tegaderm? (Not on the internet, from a shop)

(6 Posts)
NellieForbush Thu 12-May-11 21:31:08

Loads of places online but I want it asap. Thanks.

FriskyBivalves Thu 12-May-11 21:38:48

Nellie, do you mean those waterproof see-thru plaster things? I got a box from a big branch of boots: asked in the pharmacy section. They are very useful if you are using eg Emla cream to freeze an injection site. I explained why I needed them and they did have some in the back.


moaningminniewhingesagain Thu 12-May-11 21:42:46

Any pharmacy should have them. Or another film dressing, opsite is very similar.

NellieForbush Thu 12-May-11 21:43:22

That sounds like it. See thru 'breathable' plasters. Just looked on the boots website and they haven't got any. I will ask.


NellieForbush Thu 12-May-11 21:45:33

Any pharmacy, thats great thanks. I only looked in Superdrug and boots (but didn't ask, could they have them behind the counter?).

FriskyBivalves Thu 12-May-11 21:55:33

Yes, I asked the proper pharmacists in the prescription counter bit. You won't find them out with the peppa pig plasters...I remember thinking, ouch, at the cost but they are brilliantly effective. Don't budge even in long bath.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »