Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Recommend a private knee specialist in london

(8 Posts)
EColi Mon 10-Jan-11 10:50:55

I need to see a bupa registered orthopaedic or rhumatology consultant, ideally in central London. Bupa can give me a list but I wondered if anyone can recommend one from personal experience.

EColi Mon 10-Jan-11 17:34:07

Bump - but very gently cos my knee hurts

OompaLumpa Mon 10-Jan-11 22:55:07

Prof Tim Briggs at the royal national orthapaedic. Also sees privately. Fab. Hope he can help you xx

EColi Tue 11-Jan-11 07:01:14

Thank you oompalumpa

A1980 Tue 11-Jan-11 12:18:36

Mr Robin Strachan. He does NHS work at Charing Cross and private at the Clementine Churchill and elsewhere.

He is superb.

EColi Tue 11-Jan-11 20:24:54

Thank you A1980

Opinionatedfreak Tue 11-Jan-11 21:40:39

George Dowd.

Royal Free/ Wellington

EColi Tue 11-Jan-11 22:12:28

Thanks opinionated freak. I'll see which will be easiest to hobble to!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now