Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Odd feelings in my head since bad cold/mild flu

(3 Posts)
PrinceRogersNelson Wed 05-Jan-11 08:32:07

Hi there,
I was ill over Christmas and was in bed for a couple of days with aches and fever and had a bad head cold.
Since last Friday I have had odd feelings in my head.

It is not a headache as much as a pressure and a 'heavy' feeling that makes me feel dizzy if I move my head too quickly. It's like a headrush feeling all the time.

Does anyone know what this could be?

ImeldaSnowboots Wed 05-Jan-11 11:02:03

Do you think you could have blocked sinuses, symptoms would be sore face around cheeks or forehead & usually post-nasal drip (plegm going down back of throat). That can make you feel 'fuggy'. I get it with every cold and often need anit-biotics to clear it.

PrinceRogersNelson Wed 05-Jan-11 12:27:15

Thanks. I think it might be - have been to pharmasist and have sudafed. He said if that doesn't clear it to go to Dr's.

Not had it before - and it is very annoying!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: