Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Eurgh!! I have never felt this ill. !!

(3 Posts)
Narketta Fri 31-Dec-10 18:23:41

Heatings on full blast and i'm shivering, I feel like i've gargled broken glass and have been hit around the head with a sledgehammer. My ears hurt, i've got stomach ache and have started to feel sick in the last half an hour.

Great way to see in the new year!

Elibean Fri 31-Dec-10 19:13:27

You poor thing, sounds like 'flu. Take paracetamol, alternate with nurofen, and drink lots of water - hope its not flu, but a short lived thing!

Normanshormones Fri 31-Dec-10 19:25:45

I've just recovered from this and sympathise hugely.

All I could do was rest, sleep, drink & take painkillers. No appetite and every smell made me feel sick. Huge tiredness and ached so much even my hair hurt. Shivered so much I could hardly walk.

Luckily it only lasted a few days, although the tiredness persisted for about a week.

Be good to yourself and accept all the help you're offered.

Hope you feel better soon.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: