Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Can someone come and talk about 'poo' with me (TMI)

(5 Posts)
Marne Thu 16-Dec-10 17:24:39

4 Days ago i had what i thought was a stomach bug (dd2 had a vomiting bug a few days before), i had diarrhea but no vomiting, the diarrhea only lasted 24 hours and all returned to normal the next day. I havn't eaten a lot sinse due to lack of appatite, today i had my first cooked meal sinse being unwell and it has gone straight through me. Do i still have a bug? (if it was a bug), why has it returned? could it be something else?

vintageteacups Thu 16-Dec-10 17:28:52

Should think it's still the bug.
What did you eat?
Takes days/week or more for stomach to return back to nromal sometimes.

Lovely time of evening to post about poo! I'm just eating my Quorn escalope and watercress salad grin

Marne Thu 16-Dec-10 17:32:29

Only some potatoes, veg and quiche smile.

Just seems odd that for the past 2/3 days i have been back to normal. hmm.

Enjoy your escolope and salad grin.

vintageteacups Thu 16-Dec-10 17:34:07

Could be another bug I guess but doubt it.
More likely to be the egg in the quiche I think.

Marne Thu 16-Dec-10 17:51:21

Maybe i just ate too much, it was the most i had eaten in a long time, although i managed some cottage pie last night will no ill effects. I think i suffer from IBS which doesn't help.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: