Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Does anyone know of any complications that can arise during puberty?

(4 Posts)
Kyrpto Thu 02-Dec-10 10:46:52

Does anyone know of any complications that can occur during puberty? (not acne). Its for an assignment and I'm really struggling with this bit! all I keep getting is acne and moodswings! I need something a bit more "physical".

If anyone knows of anything, if you can just give me the name of the condition, I'll research the rest!
Thanks

pippop1 Thu 02-Dec-10 11:51:52

Early puberty and stopping growth too early?

I know that a bone scan can tell if you have stopped growing or not but I dont know what this condition (too early fusing of end of bones) is called.

SlartyBartFast Thu 02-Dec-10 11:55:21

this

Elk Thu 02-Dec-10 11:57:36

I was very ill for about 2 weeks before I started my periods. I had nausea and vomiting every time I sat up or walked anywhere. I had no other symptoms and the gp decided it probably had something to do with my changing hormone levels.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: