Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Really strange feeling in my breast

(4 Posts)
ItalianLady Tue 30-Nov-10 20:32:21

My left breast had a lump in a few years ago but I think it was a blocked milk duct from breast feeding a year and half previously. I was then checked again about 4 years later as I got a lot of pain. Was told it was from carrying my new baby.

Tonight it is my right breast that has been feeling strange for the last few hours. Sort of a pulling from the inside, really hard to describe.

babydumpling Wed 01-Dec-10 14:02:54

Hello Italian Lady,

If it persists (the discomfort) GO AND SEE YOUR DOCTOR. Thats what they are there for.
Worrying and wondering won't help. Do something... sez she, who is - off and on - bleeding from her rear end, but as soon as this snow shifts, I'm going to hotfoot it to the surgery...

KurriKurri Wed 01-Dec-10 14:31:19

I second babydumpling, go to your GP and get it checked out, most breast problems turn out to be nothing to worry about, but if it is something more serious the quicker you get it dealt with the better.

ItalianLady Wed 01-Dec-10 19:10:33

Thank you.

It has been fine today confused.

My grandmother had breast cancer so I wouldn't mess about if there was anything different.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now