Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Have I done serious damage?

(11 Posts)
Bearskinwoolies Sun 14-Nov-10 16:12:09

I have namechanged for this blush

Whilst fooling around last night, I had my left nipple pulled/pinched/bitten.

Needless to it is extremely sore today, so much so that I can't bear to touch it but there is no visible bruising or swelling.

Help!!!

booyhoo Sun 14-Nov-10 16:13:44

i would imagine it is just tender from all the action. leave it for a few days and if it doesn't lessen see your gp.

Bearskinwoolies Sun 14-Nov-10 16:22:17

Thanks booyhoo, it's the first time I've had a 'sports injury' like this; it's not exactly a topic of conversation I could have brought up at home blush

SJLTM Sun 14-Nov-10 16:45:48

I'm sure it will settle down !! I have recently had a new partner who lets say pays a lot of attention to the nips blush and after spending a long weekend together, I felt like I had been nursing a newborn grin

Bearskinwoolies Sun 14-Nov-10 17:26:20

SJLTM That's the situation that I'm in; my ex paid them no attention whatsoever, so when my new partner decided that he wanted to pay them some extra attention I had no idea what he meant.

I was very worried by the inability to even gently touch it without a lot of pain confused

Protective measures will have to be taken in future smile

SJLTM Sun 14-Nov-10 17:45:23

They get used to it, I was a bit worried I may start producing milk confused with too much stimulation.

Bearskinwoolies Sun 14-Nov-10 18:38:20

SJLTM grin Now that is something I've not considered at all, though the chances of it happening are slim!

I would definitely be in shock if that had happened but am wondering if it would be a good deterrent if I mentioned it could happen wink

SJLTM Sun 14-Nov-10 19:27:31

ummmmm worth a try if they are that painfulgrin

booyhoo Sun 14-Nov-10 19:55:55

bears if you feel uncomfortable with it don't be shy about saying. i usually don't mind a bit of nipple action but when i was pregnant and breastfeeding i just went off it. it's not everyone's cup of tea. smile

Bearskinwoolies Sun 14-Nov-10 22:35:40

booyhoo I am most definitely not shy, but we both got carried away (and in the heat of the moment it felt goodblush)

I'm not sure how I feel about it tbh, it's not something I have experienced before but I have considered --returning the favour-- sharing the fun grin

booyhoo Sun 14-Nov-10 22:59:11

good idea grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now