Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

ANYONE BEEN TO BLACKPOOL ZOO 2DAY? IS IT BUSY?

(6 Posts)
milosmum Tue 16-Aug-05 19:52:55

Hi anyone been 2day- just wanted to know as im taking my ds there on thursday. also i ve seen the thing on the website about the new dinosaur thing- what is it?

bubblerock Tue 16-Aug-05 20:05:27

We went last Monday - it wasn't too busy at all and there were quite a few Scottish families then but they've now gone back to school!

We didn't do the dinosaur thing as we only had DS2 with us and he wouldn't have been too bothered. From what we could see though it just looked like massive plastic dinosaurs - cost £3 to do that bit - Let me know if it's any good!

It's a lovely day out though and all of the animals & enclosures looked clean and healthy - The Elephants stink though!! Don't miss them Feeding the seals or the Lions/Tigers!!

We went in the afternoon and it was empty down in the children's zoo which meant DS2 could toddle about quite happily!

Have fun

milosmum Tue 16-Aug-05 20:08:17

thanks- we go every year as ds loves to see hugo- the large sealion!- he likes seeing how fat hes gotten.....

ill post about the dinosaur thing!

bubblerock Tue 16-Aug-05 20:10:23

Hugo is Huuuuuuggggeeeeee!!!

milosmum Tue 16-Aug-05 20:13:13

he is but how cute?- or is that just silly me?

Me & Dh have been going there every year for 6 years that includes the 4 yers since ds was born. i think its great. not took big, so the kids dont get sore feet, just the right amount of animals and there arent loads of expensive gift shops- ds is content with a mask and a plastic animal- bless

bubblerock Tue 16-Aug-05 20:17:22

It was our first time and I was very impressed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now