Talk

Advanced search

Eurodisney questions

(6 Posts)
sassy Tue 09-Aug-05 09:52:05

We're off on Sat (yay) with the dds. I would rather not lug loads of nappies, formula etc with me, so is there a supermarket near the site? (walking distance). Also, can we hire a buggy if dd1 decides she is too tired to walk?

Any tips for us?

TIA for answers.

Michaelangelo Tue 09-Aug-05 10:01:29

Inside the parks you can hire buggies, not sure of the cost. Most of the hotels have mini markets which sold nappies small selection of baby food etc. Its great you'll have a fab time!

Hulababy Tue 09-Aug-05 20:51:32

There are a fair few threads on this topic and holiday place. Try a search, under Travel, for Eurodisney and disneyland paris.

Aimsmum Tue 09-Aug-05 20:57:15

Message withdrawn

Skribble Tue 09-Aug-05 22:14:28

The buggys are wide great for older kids but didn't lie back. Make sure you have credit card with you they take details as a deposit.

A lightweight bike chain can be handy to make sure you get your deposit back. There are loads parked outside each ride and easy for people to walk off with them, or hang nappy with a bit of brown sauce or mustard smeard on it hanging on the handle .

You can buy nappies at cetain shops on site I think and probably in hotels but will be pricey. Tip for cheaper snacks and drinks, there are vending machines at train station which is between park and hotels.

Use the baby swap for biggar rides, you all queue together and say to staff once you get to front. One parent goes on with older child and when they get back they other parent goes, older kid gets 2 shots.

cori Tue 09-Aug-05 22:39:38

when you get to euro disney, enquire about fast track tickets , available when you get inside , saves waiting in unneccessary lines.
Space mountain for parents . v.good!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now