Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

hotels in east ham

(9 Posts)
milesysgirl Tue 02-Aug-05 18:24:20

we r going to watch west ham play on the 27 august just wondering if u new of any hotels near by????

lydz Tue 02-Aug-05 18:51:41

West Ham appears to have its own hotel, actually at the ground! Quality Hotel West Ham
I searched infotel.co.uk and it came up with 19 hotels in the vicinity. But that's a bank holiday weekend so don't leave it too late to book.

milesysgirl Tue 02-Aug-05 19:36:15

i rung the actual grounds hotel and they said for 1 nite and for the game and dinner and entrance to their museum it would be 500!!!!!!!!

Flossam Tue 02-Aug-05 19:39:21

Not too far if you are driving there are Ibis, Etap and holiday Inn express hotels just on the main road by Barking. If you look up all websites you can find out prices and even book online as far as I know. I'll look up for you and see if you can get from there to the ground by bus. Hang on

milesysgirl Tue 02-Aug-05 19:45:01

thanks alot xxxx

Flossam Tue 02-Aug-05 19:48:22

The journey planner website has been playing me up all day and still won't work. Have a look at this map here though. Highbridge road is parallel with a main road (the north circular I think), look for the Parking sign next to the Barking sign there. this is where the hotels are. Right near that is Barking Road. West ham ground is along that road, if you scroll to the left about 4 times you will see how close it is. HTH. map

milesysgirl Tue 02-Aug-05 19:56:39

thanks so much your a star

Flossam Tue 02-Aug-05 20:00:18

Hope they are of some use. Think it's about 45-55 a night in the hotels. if you are desperate and skint there is also the hotel formula 1 which is about 20 something quid a night, but no en suite bathroom. My mum always stays in the Ibis and is very happy with it. Hope you manage to find somewhere. And enjoy the match!

milesysgirl Wed 03-Aug-05 11:30:35

just spoke to west ham hotel again this am and they said it would be 85 pound for the hotel and then just tickts on top dont understand??? how could they get it so wrong!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now