Talk

Advanced search

cheap holiday for single mum and ds?

(9 Posts)
mum2mikey Sun 31-Jul-05 21:45:05

any recommendations? i really want to take him away. he is 15mths and never really been anywhere.

Ladymuck Sun 31-Jul-05 21:53:52

What is your budget? UK or abroad?

mum2mikey Sun 31-Jul-05 21:55:31

uk. £150. not much i know.

Aimsmum Sun 31-Jul-05 21:59:05

Message withdrawn

Ladymuck Sun 31-Jul-05 22:00:57

I think that the tokens have finished but keep an eye out for The Sun deals - they have tokens for lots of cheap deals at Haven etc. They've just done this deal in the last few weeks, and will run it again in January.

Aimsmum Sun 31-Jul-05 22:04:45

Message withdrawn

Libb Sun 31-Jul-05 22:07:43

M2M, my DS is also 15 months but I am planning on moving out asap - I will be looking out for your cheap holiday ideas too! perhaps next year (otherwise November!!) . . .

bubblerock Sun 31-Jul-05 22:15:55

Where are you in the country? If you're anywhere near us in Blackpool we have a lot of single mums come to stay, there is lots to do that doesn't have to cost much at all, we take DS's down to the beach, chat to the donkeys, watch the horses with carriages, take our 2p's to the family arcades (toddlers can spend hours putting 2p's in the slots!), eat ice cream, go to the boating lake, sealife, zoo, tower ........... loads to see and do, it's great fun - maybe you could meet up with another single mumsnetter!

We love Haven too btw - just can't afford it during the holidays

mum2mikey Mon 01-Aug-05 19:27:21

thanks guys. i live in cornwall so you all prob think im mad for wanting to get away. you've been alot of help. will let you know what i book.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now