Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Baggage Allowance Help!

(8 Posts)
flamesparrow Tue 26-Jul-05 09:18:31

Off to Cyprus on Sunday, and I can't find anywhere on the paperwork what the maximum weight is meant to be for your luggage.

Help!

Its been so long since I've been abroad, I can't even remember where it was written last time

Micku5 Tue 26-Jul-05 09:20:29

Hi it's usually 20-25 kgs depending on the airline and 5-7kgs for hand luggage. My sister has just come back from Cyprus, what airline are you going with?

flamesparrow Tue 26-Jul-05 09:22:23

Errr... my bit of paper I've got to pick up my tickets says the tour operator is Priceright Holidays/Libra Holidays.

Going to Protaras

Micku5 Tue 26-Jul-05 09:25:44

I have to admit they appear to have stop putting the allowance on the tickets nowadays. Try giving them a call and see what they say. IIRC, my sister's allowance was 20kgs and 7kg for hand luggage.

flamesparrow Tue 26-Jul-05 09:26:55

Thanks - I've gotta go back to the travel agents to pick up the money tomorrow, so I'll ask there.

Micku5 Tue 26-Jul-05 09:28:50

Have a great time on holiday. My younger sister is off to the Seychelles for a month. I am so not yeah right.

flamesparrow Tue 26-Jul-05 09:31:24

Lol - My sister goes somewhere every year....

Me, this is my first holiday in 5 years, and we're only having this one cos its our honeymoon!!!

Micku5 Tue 26-Jul-05 11:01:50

Even more reason to enjoy yourself!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now