Talk

Advanced search

DISNEY PARK TICKETS - BUY THEM HERE OR THERE?

(6 Posts)
emmatom Sun 24-Jul-05 13:24:00

Went to Disney Florida some years ago and bought the park tickets from a booth on International Drive.
These days all the articles tell you to buy from the Internet Companies for best value, but I bumped into an acquaintance yesterday who went last year and said it's cheaper to get them there.
Has anyone been recently who can confirm the best thing to do as I need to make a decision soon. Thanks.

emmatom Mon 25-Jul-05 18:42:50

I take it no-one's been recently then?

Hulababy Mon 25-Jul-05 18:45:07

We got ours from Travel City direct in advance, along with rest of our holiday. We did get some good deals.

tallulah Mon 25-Jul-05 19:04:02

We went in April & bought them at the gate. We only had 5 days & didn't need the Hopper option. It cost $800 for 4 of us, which worked out to about £466- loads cheaper than the "UK only" offers on the internet. Depends how long you are going for- they won't sell a few days to UK visitors on the Disney site.

Hulababy Mon 25-Jul-05 19:46:16

Just found info about ours. From TCD last summer we paid £330 per adult (DD was free last year) for:

* 10 days hopper pass for Disney
* 14 days hopper type pass for Universal (was same price as standard 3 day pass)
* 1 day pass to sea World (got a free 2bd day on entry too)
* 1 day pass to Space Centre

emmatom Tue 26-Jul-05 14:38:44

Thank you both, that's given me food for thought. I suppose with the current exchange rate as well it's looking good to get them there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now