Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

HELP! One week end of Sept - Where shall we go??

(6 Posts)
gemmamay Sat 23-Jul-05 23:22:48

We have one week off at the end of Sept for holiday - we have 2 year old and would be looking for a bit of sun and max of 2.5 - 3 hour flight.

Was think about villa but now she is 2 maybe somewhere with other kids about maybe better.

Was thinkg about spain but want to try and keep away from the 'brits abroad' if you know what i mean

Janh Sat 23-Jul-05 23:23:39

How much do you want to spend?

gemmamay Sat 23-Jul-05 23:44:05

probably about 800 -1000 for flights/accom/car hire - does that sound realistic.

Just getting over the shock that we now have to pay for dd!

Fran1 Sat 23-Jul-05 23:48:40

Yes thats what i'm estimating to pay for me, dp and dd - 2.5, not bothering with car hire and prices for bed and breakfast and room.

We're planning for end of September too! Not booking yet until new passports are through for me and dp. Why don't i just get them when they expire until wait until we decide we want a holiday???

Not sure where, but leaning towards Portugal or Greece.

Oh and btw the prices are for the cheapest possible package holidays. yuk but that way to go for a while now!

I looked into booking all seperately, but prices still seem similar and not as much choice.

gemmamay Sat 23-Jul-05 23:59:24

have just found one....945 car/accom (2bed cottage)/flights PLUS 1 week creche (if quote babygoes2) website to Corsica.

Does that sound good or bit a pricey? Looks like we have to pay under occupancy of 280 as cottage could tak 5 adults (very small tidy ones!)

i think i might be trying to convince myself!

Fran1 Sun 24-Jul-05 00:07:55

OOOOh corsica, thats where dp was thinking about.

I think that sounds great because Corsica is a bit pricier than other places isn't it? And to include car also.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now