Talk

Advanced search

Last minute cottage Dorset or Sussex

(9 Posts)
Azure Wed 20-Jul-05 08:57:40

Does anyone know any websites where I might find a last minute cottage available in Dorset or Sussex? I've looked at various websites but had no joy so far. I know it's rubbish of me to leave it so late.

Bramshott Wed 20-Jul-05 09:23:59

These people do cottages in Dorset. We booked with them last year for one in Cornwall - we booked late, and it was very nice and pretty cheap. Good luck!!

ks Wed 20-Jul-05 09:30:20

Message withdrawn

Hulababy Wed 20-Jul-05 20:57:16

We have used Welcome Cottages for places in UK and France, and they have always been really good.

Eowyn Wed 20-Jul-05 21:01:06

we just booked with dorsetcoastalcottages.com to go next week, they only had a couple left tho.

Kittypickle Wed 20-Jul-05 21:03:14

We did a last minute one with Dream Cottages last August which was pretty good, a bit basic but in a gorgeous setting. I second Helpful Holidays (we're off to Devon shortly through them) but don't think they have very much in Dorset.

Azure Thu 21-Jul-05 08:30:03

Many thanks for all your suggestions.

sarahhal Thu 21-Jul-05 17:48:48

We have just booked this week for August with the company Bramshott suggests and they had quite a few still available.

sinclair Fri 22-Jul-05 14:21:15

We left it very late one year and found one with Dorset Coastal Cottages as someone mentioned. but ring up - we got one that was coming onto the books later that month but not yet up on the web - we booked it sight unseen - it was fantastic. English Country Cottages is huge and will have availability if you can be more flexible on the location. good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now