Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

London

(8 Posts)
Cranky Thu 14-Jul-05 23:15:47

Would you take your children their now - am thinking of going to Corams Fields next week.

hunkermunker Thu 14-Jul-05 23:16:04

Yes, totally.

Cranky Thu 14-Jul-05 23:22:17

thanks - my friends think I am crazy but I know I am not and I dont want to live in fear.

edam Thu 14-Jul-05 23:23:16

Probably - you're far more likely to have a collision with another driver within a mile of your house than have any problems with terrorism in London. There are 7.5m people who live in London, plus millions of commuters and tourists - so the likelihood of anyone actually being directly affected by terrorist activity is vanishingly small.

MarsLady Thu 14-Jul-05 23:23:22

Bring them! London is still lovely. Wouldn't move from here no matter what.

Cranky Thu 14-Jul-05 23:24:31

speaking of Corams Fields - is there a tea shop in it.

Cristina7 Fri 15-Jul-05 01:03:39

Cranky - there's a cafe that sells tea, coffee, ice creams, perhaps jacket potatoes, but nothing more substantial to eat (AFAIK). However, there are a few supermarkets nearby (a Sainsbury's in Brunswick Court, a smaller one closer to Russell Square, another one on Lambs Conduit). Also pubs and cafes on Lambs Conduit.

Chuffed Fri 15-Jul-05 09:26:40

If you walk down towards Holborn there are tons of cafe's and sandwich shops on Red Lion St and in Holborn itself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now