Talk

Advanced search

Good Hotel Recommendations Needed for Holiday Abroad with 1yr old and 7yr old!

(3 Posts)
helpmeout Mon 11-Jul-05 12:23:15

Hi,
We are thinking of taking a holiday abroad (anywhere in the med) with our 2 children in the summer hols (1 yr old and 7yr old). Do not really mind where, but do want a really child friendly hotel that will cater for both age groups. Would like a resort that can keep the 7yr old amused as well as the 1 yr old! Have been on quite a few Thomson's superfamilies with the older child in the past but have never taken both abroad before. We quite fancy an apartment or aparthotel so that it will give us a little more room. Not to worried about money as long as the hotel is nice. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations - would most appreciate it!

loujay Mon 11-Jul-05 12:35:22

Hi,
My friend has just come back form a resort in portugal which was bungalows around a pool type of thing but which also had an on site creche which her 2 DS's loved!!
Also had a babysitting facility and a restaurant on site that deliverd so that she and her DP could have a meal in the evening that they didint have to cook.
Both her Ds's loved it they are age 5 and 14 months, I will ask her what its called if you want

loujay Mon 11-Jul-05 12:41:08

Me again, just emailed my friend and the place is called Mousses in Lefkas, one of the Greek Islands, they booked it with simply travel. I think you could google it though.
Hope this helps

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: