Talk

Advanced search

I need a cheapish BB in poole please....

(7 Posts)
tiredemma Sun 10-Jul-05 20:42:29

Im looking for a cheapish bb in poole (pref either by the quay or parkestone) for one night july 30th, £50 maximum for the room, can anyone point me i the right direction?

thanks xxx

nutcracker Sun 10-Jul-05 20:56:48

Hmm will only help if i can hide in your suitcase

Surfermum Sun 10-Jul-05 21:11:29

I'm local Emma, I will have a ponder and post again later.

Surfermum Sun 10-Jul-05 23:12:27

There's a Holiday Inn Express near the Quay, walking distance. I don't think there's anything actually on the Quay apart from the Thistle Hotel. There'll be a few in Parkstone - I'm sure there'll be lists on the Poole Tourism website. HTH

tiredemma Mon 11-Jul-05 21:31:45

thanks surfermum, i found some on the website and have e-mailed asking for availibilty.

nutty, im only taking an overnight bag- you can squeeze into that by all means!!!

Surfermum Mon 11-Jul-05 21:35:47

No problem. There's also a travelodge thing called "Holes Bay" that is quite near the quay, drove past it today! If I can help any more let me know.

Kittypickle Mon 11-Jul-05 21:41:19

I think Toad Hole, 30 CHURCH ROAD, PARKSTONE, POOLE, BH14 0NS 01202 733900 is probably OK. A friend of someone I used to work with owned it, don't know if they still do. Holly House on Longfleet Rd comes up on the lists on some of the sites - was a complete dive a few years ago, I would avoid it like the plague.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: