Talk

Advanced search

anyone holidaying in Cornwall this summer???

(4 Posts)
mckenzie Sun 03-Jul-05 20:58:29

We've just returned from a rather wet week in Cornwall and i wanted to pass on a snippet of info that we only learnt yesterday which was too late!

When you pay full price to get into Dairyland, just outside Newquay, you can claim a free pass that will give you unlimited entry for the next 7 days.

www.dairylandfarmworld.com.

DS aged 4 loved it so much he cried when it was time to leave. I highly recommend it, especially as you can return for free.

triplets Mon 04-Jul-05 04:41:30

Hi,
Sorry it was wet! We are going with the trailer tent in Aug, so t had better not rain then! We have friends who live in Fraddon, nr Dairyland and they want to take my trio there to give us a break, so thanks for the tip!

mckenzie Mon 04-Jul-05 09:59:58

the weather report for this week is for Cornwall to be sunny again! How unlucky were we?
Hope you have good weather triplets. We did have a great time regardless of the rain though.

Whizzz Mon 04-Jul-05 19:01:43

Oh dear Mckenzie. We came back recently & had great weather - thats the UK for you!

Agree Dairyland is good value if you get the return tickets.
Flambards near Helston do a reduced price return too. I'd tend to keep an eye out where ever you go as many of these deals are not advertised widely !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now