Talk

Advanced search

Centre Parcs - Help!!

(6 Posts)
kittymumof1 Tue 28-Jun-05 11:40:27

Just wanted to say hello coz I'm new and don't know anyone! Been looking through various threads and everyone seems to give good advice and ideas so please help me out!! We would like to go to centre parcs for our 8yr old as we think it will be good for her. Do they ever do deals or cheaper breaks? Please help Mrs Skint to find something!!

jessicasmummy Tue 28-Jun-05 11:41:16

hi and welcome! Cant comment on center parcs but Butlins is great - good age for it too.

tabitha Tue 28-Jun-05 11:42:36

My experience is that Centre Parcs are always doing special deals. Look at their website for details. Also, you quite often see 'deals' in magazines etc.
Only problem can be that even after you're forked out for the holiday, the activities when you're there can be pretty expensive.

anchovies Tue 28-Jun-05 11:43:53

Hi!

Offers through centreparcs can be found here and also mumsnet do a discount that can be found on the homepage but its only valid at elvedon in suffolk. We're going on friday and I can't wait!

grumpyfrumpy Wed 29-Jun-05 10:51:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

morningpaper Wed 29-Jun-05 11:19:01

We've booked through various special offers but with meals, bike hire, activities etc. it usually ends up about £150 per day for me, DH and dd! We've been a few times but I think it's so hard to do it cheaply that we'll probably stick to hotels in the future.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: