Talk

Advanced search

CAN YOU RECOMMEND A HOLIDAY???

(11 Posts)
MaloryTowers Sun 19-Jun-05 09:38:56

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

tiredemma Sun 19-Jun-05 09:48:16

what dates? (and where from? how many nights etc?

MaloryTowers Sun 19-Jun-05 09:53:52

MaloryTowers Sun 19-Jun-05 10:01:46

tiredemma Sun 19-Jun-05 10:05:31

sani resort is the best resort in halkidiki, v. expensive though! Will have a look for you.

MaloryTowers Sun 19-Jun-05 12:27:49

vickiyumyum Sun 19-Jun-05 12:29:51

crete is lovely but it is a 4 1/2 hour flight, plus can be quite long transfers so probably not for you. but i can highly recommend it, the most realaxing holiday i have had for a long time!

MaloryTowers Sun 19-Jun-05 15:59:39

vickiyumyum Sun 19-Jun-05 20:00:21

we satyed in the elouda bay resort as a special treat it is v expensive (not sure how much as my mum and dad paid as a belated honeymoon, we've been married 8 years and never got round to taking a proper honeymoon), but i'm sure that i read that as well as the more expensive suites, they have more reasonable ones too. the service was fantastic and the beach and pool lovely.
we found it hard to drag ourselve away from the resort to explore more of the island.

vickiyumyum Sun 19-Jun-05 20:03:50

the actual hotel was elounda bay palace (i'm pretty sure that is what it was called anyway)

Pippyx Wed 13-Jul-05 12:15:05

Help to find a holiday,

where 6-9 month olds are really catered for ie basic kit available sterilizers, cots, chairs anything to enable travelling light
Also good well run creche for casual use when parents can have some 'time out'not, all day or being far away.

Facilities for relaxation, leisure, for parentsprefrably on site or nearby.

Location UK, Europe. not long haul unless so superb must consider.

Hotel self cater other will consider.

Cost , Ready to consider all provided lottery win not essential to finance.

aLL help will be really appreciated.
Pippyx

Sept/October.
Any Help or experience great

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now