Talk

Advanced search

booking disney florida

(4 Posts)
amizzymummy Tue 03-Nov-09 16:14:10

Thinking of booking to go to florida next july, have to go then because of school hols, does anyone have web sites they can recommend?
Don't mind whether we stay in villa or hotel, just wanted to surprise the kids.
Best place to start looking?
Thanks

posieparker Wed 04-Nov-09 11:46:44

According to my American friends it is both the cheapest and quietest in late August.

mumofsatan Wed 04-Nov-09 12:56:20

hmm not sure if August is cheaper, I guess it depends on whether you can go right at the end and return in September. If you can go early July that might be cheaper, depends on when your DC break up.

For villas, I'd recommend looking at www.loyaltyusa.com A management company run by an english lady. All the villas are within 4 miles of Disney and have private pools.
At the moment you can rent a private villa cheaper than two motel rooms. Prices can start from around $99 per night depending on time of year although peak time like July and August might be a bit more, around $125 pn but still far cheaper than a motel and you have the luxury of your own private pool. Many have gamesrooms too

kslatts Fri 06-Nov-09 11:52:47

We have booked Florida for next July, we were going to book flights, accomodation and car hire seperately as we thought it would work out cheaper, but after shopping around we booked a package through Thomas Cook, but the tour operator is Virgin Holidays. Thomas Cook matched the online discount we would of got by booking through the Virgin website, but they only did this after they had quoted a slightly higher price and I pointed out it was cheaper for me to book online.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now