Talk

Advanced search

Which one? If any!?

(5 Posts)
Floopy21 Thu 29-Oct-09 12:25:46

I've just discovered that my DH's dream holiday would either be San Fransico or New Zealand. I was thinking April would be a good time of year for us both. Does anyone know if one would be better than the other at this time of year? Or have any general advice / recommendations?

Many thanks for your help.

displayuntilbestbefore Sat 31-Oct-09 23:26:16

you'd get nice weather in San Fransisco in April but it would be autumnal in New Zealand that time of year so it depends on your preference!

DadInsteadofMum Mon 02-Nov-09 10:10:36

Round the world trip and do both?

Now that would be a dream trip.

peanutbutterkid Mon 02-Nov-09 10:38:06

Are you more city people (SF) or countryside fans (NZ)? NZ a LOT further to get to from UK. April in SF will likely be cool & misty.

Floopy21 Tue 03-Nov-09 13:27:55

Thanks for the replies, sorry it's been so long...RL has somewhat annoyingly eclipsed MN (What?! How?! I hear you gasp...). We both like to see beautiful things - I guess I'm a bit more fields & stuff, & he's a bit more art gallery stuff. LOVE Dad.i.o.Mum's idea, but convincing DH to take more than a week off is going to be tricky - round the world in a week? Probably the same concept for N.Z. too I guess - takes about a week to get there. Better put the thinking cap back on...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now