Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Quickest way to get to Windsor from Victoria Coach Stn??

(7 Posts)
BratleyEatsBrainsForBreakfast Mon 26-Oct-09 15:14:11

My sister's been travelling since 9am, she's on a coach that will stop at Victoria Coach Station, whats the best way for her to get from there to Windsor?

Help!?

MonsterousNasalPustule Mon 26-Oct-09 15:20:20

Victoria to Clapham Junction change then to Windsor, depends on which is final windsor destination.

Paddington to Windsor with change at Slough.

Victoria is just max 10 minutes walk from Coach to train station so best bet i would guess.

BratleyEatsBrainsForBreakfast Mon 26-Oct-09 15:43:32

She's coming to my house but I can't pick her up, she'll have to get from train station to mine aswell.

The TFL website says 'Victoria to Paddington, then train to Slough' she could get a taxi for a fiver from there.
DH just called and he said 'go to victoria station, tube to waterloo then train straight in to windsor'. But then she's still got to get to mine.

Argh, why didnt she ask me this before she was almost in London!?

We used to live in London, so people assume you just know how to travel to anywhere from there!

Didnt even think of going from Victoria to Clapham! grin

MonsterousNasalPustule Mon 26-Oct-09 16:25:34

As she will have to walk from coach station to victoria to get tube, seems easier to get train to CJ then onto Windsor than travel up to Paddington, but if easier to get to you from Slough then go into Windsor proper then yep PAdd would be easier, swings & roundabouts.

BratleyEatsBrainsForBreakfast Mon 26-Oct-09 16:36:38

Thanks, just got all confused with DH sticking his oar in!

Will text her the plan and just keep my fingers crossed!

Will make her a lovely brew with a biscuit for when she finaly gets here! grin

MonsterousNasalPustule Mon 26-Oct-09 16:37:19

BecauseImWorthIt Mon 26-Oct-09 16:55:19

If she's got a lot of luggage she could get a bus from Victoria

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now