Talk

Advanced search

Easyjet - do they count a buggy as hold baggage?

(5 Posts)
wonderingwondering Mon 19-Oct-09 15:59:42

Am flying with my baby, just taking hand luggage, so checked the 'no hold bags' when I booked. I could use my sister's buggy when I arrive, but am thinking about taking my own to use in the airport. Will they charge for it when I drop it off for the hold at the aircraft door? Do I need to book 1 piece of hold baggage? Or is it free?

And do they still allow young families to board first? Didn't pay for speedy boarding as I assumed we'd get priority boarding anyway. Have never used Easyjet before, so not sure what to expect.

thrifty Mon 19-Oct-09 16:12:20

no, jut wheel it up to the door of the plane and they'll stick it in the hold for you. however,you will have to get it back from baggage reclaim the other end!

yes, the last time i flew with them it was still the babies/old disabled on first.

thrifty Mon 19-Oct-09 16:13:24

oh, so put a label on it/ write your name on it.

wonderingwondering Mon 19-Oct-09 16:13:57

Great, thanks.

Nefret Tue 20-Oct-09 11:26:18

Buggies are free, you don't need to book it in.

They board speedy booking people first then anyone with young children and those with mobility difficulties so you will be in the 2nd group to board.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now