Talk

Advanced search

Cap Maison St Lucia anyone?

(8 Posts)
monkeysmama Fri 16-Oct-09 21:47:13

Has anyone been to Cap Maison on St Lucia?

I have been looking at it for a luxury holiday flying out on New Year's Day but from the restaurant and bar list I am worried children aren't allowed in the main (cliff top?) resturant after 630pm. Anyone been and know if that is the case?

TIA

MM

PestoPumpkinMonster Sat 17-Oct-09 19:20:36

Why don't you email them and ask?

monkeysmama Sat 17-Oct-09 20:05:10

We have done and the response is confusing "children eat free with their parents until 630pm". hmm what does that mean?!

PestoPumpkinMonster Sat 17-Oct-09 20:06:07

Sounds like children's bedtime at 6.30pm!

pagwatch Sat 17-Oct-09 20:09:23

it means that they welcome children but that couples tend to arrive later and they would rather shift the atmosphere in the resterant.

So you can take them but before 6.30 and they will be delighted , after 6.30 and they will stick you on a table at the back near the toilet.

Sturl Sat 17-Oct-09 20:49:37

The first place i look when considering a hotel is tripadvisor.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/HotelReview-g147344-d1091083-Reviews-Cap_Maison-Gros_Islet_StLuci a.html

It may not directly answer your question but will give you an idea of the general feel of the place.

monkeysmama Sat 17-Oct-09 21:10:00

Thanks. I looked on Tripadvisor and it doesn't address this specific point hence asking on here. May just lookfor somewhere else.

Thanks everyone.

rosscs Sun 25-Oct-09 12:48:26

Thanks everyone for their comments and I would just like to add a few which might help to clarify the position of the resort.

Firstly we are a villa resort and by design have the facilities to look after famalies as the villas have fully equiped kitchens, washer dryers etc - if required

The comment on timings is only to advise that we can cater for an earlier dinner if required as some famalies like to have an earlier supper and then tuck the kids up in bed, other famalies choose to dine later with their children

Having three children of my own I am aware of the need for flexabilty and you will certainly experience that if you do choose to stay with us

If you would like any furher information I would be more than happy to assist

Ross Stevenson
General Manager - Cap Maison

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now