Talk

Advanced search

flights from london to ibiza - anyone know which airlines go in the summer?

(2 Posts)
kizzie Tue 13-Oct-09 19:00:48

Hi everyone
Booked a villa in Ibiza for a family holiday Aug'10. I assumed it would be easy to get flights from either Gatwick or Heathrow but can only seem to find a couple. Either vvv expensive or in middle of night (monarch). I naively though there would loads of flights to Ibiza but maybe Im doing something wrong or looking in the wrong places? Or maybe i am just trying to book too early?
Does anyone know which airlines fly to ibiza from the london airports in the summer?
We need to travel saturday to saturday. (its for a family celebration which is why I am trying to get it all sorted now rather than leave till last minute.)
Thank you!!!!!!!!!! x

squeaver Tue 13-Oct-09 20:49:08

I'm pretty sure that Easyjet fly to Ibiza (maybe not from Gatwick though, you might have to go to Luton or Stansted).

Also it may well be too early for summer schedules and, even if they are published, they can often change the flight times or even cancel flights closer to the time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now