Talk

Advanced search

Quick question about Disneyland Fastpasses

(13 Posts)

If I want a Fastpass for a certain ride do I need to use a fastpass machine next to that ride or do the machines let you select which ride you want the pass for?

Trying to plan where I need to head for when I first get in.

Thanks.

hupa Tue 13-Oct-09 16:07:43

You need to use the machine next to the ride.
Hope you have a good trip.

stealthsquiggle Tue 13-Oct-09 16:11:27

Machine next to the ride. And you can't generally get another one until the time slot for the one you have arrives (IYSWIM).

Are you a bit excited, by any chance grin?

RubysReturn Tue 13-Oct-09 16:13:35

Not all rides have them - eg Crush rollercoaster - Tower of Terror.

Are you staying in a DL hotel? If so, you can get in at 8am grin

Just slightly. grin

Thanks, will have to run to Peter Pan ride then as soon as through the gates!

I've drawn a list up today of which rides are supposed to be the busy ones and therefore we need to do on Friday and which ones are meant to be quieter and we can leave till Sat <sad person emoticon>

No we're staying in the carpark. So can't get in till 10:00am. Boo hoo.

I think its only Peter Pan and Thunder Mountain that we'll need them for. The other big rides that have them DD won't want to go on.

RubysReturn Tue 13-Oct-09 16:16:39

Buzz Lightyear has FPs too.

stealthsquiggle Tue 13-Oct-09 21:20:56

Why Crush doesn't have one I do not understand.

Stripey - your DD needs to do Buzz Lightyear.

Really, is Buzz that good? Its on our list of things to do only if there's time, it didn't sound very good.

There is no way she'll go on Tower of Terror, I've seen a film of that on Youtube!

stealthsquiggle Wed 14-Oct-09 10:58:21

Buzz is really good.

So is the Stitch thing in Studios

So is Crush unless your DD is a woos like my DS

Lion King show probably worth doing on Friday

Similarly the HSM show (haven't seen it yet but friends went with their DDs in the summer - they said the show didn't really stand up to adult critical viewing, but that their DDs (5 & 2) were entranced.

StillSquiffy Wed 14-Oct-09 11:04:55

Buzz is brill, and Pirates of the Caribbean too.

You can buy 'spare' fast passes on ebay - around £3 each I think. We did and they were a lifesaver for us on the Weekend (not needed on the weekday).

I'm really worried about Sat. We're leaving tomorrow so too late to buy spare Fastpass tickets.

mrsmarzipan Wed 14-Oct-09 12:10:10

a good tip is that you can still use your fast pass after the time stated on it just not before your time. This means you can collect the fass passes around the other rides/lunch/rests and not have to rush back to that particular ride for the specific time. You can only get them one at a tiem though so you'd have to plan your day to make the most of them and not spend too long waiting around.
We took dd when she was 15 months and she LOVED it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now