Talk

Advanced search

Help! Should I book Eurostar now for Jan or wait til later?

(7 Posts)
hazlinh Mon 28-Sep-09 17:30:36

Planning to go to Paris on Eurostar in January, and wondering if I should book now to get one of those 59 pound offers.

Or will I be able to get a cheap or perhaps even cheaper ticket closer to the date? Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

hazlinh Mon 28-Sep-09 18:32:54

Anyone?

gerontius Mon 28-Sep-09 18:35:07

They don't go any cheaper than that. However they do seem to stay at £59 until quite close to date of travel. So if you're not quite sure of dates or anything then you could probably wait. Don't take my word for it though!

hazlinh Mon 28-Sep-09 18:40:49

thanks so much gerontius! yes, am not quite settled on exact dates and timings yet so am a bit nervous about having to book today! esp as the tickets are not flexi!

will cross fingers and try and sort myself out pronto so i can book sometime this week!!

BonjourIvresse Tue 29-Sep-09 16:55:03

I'd book as soon as possiblr, they don't get any cheaper than that unless there's a newspaper deal ( unlikely) and they do go quick for the weekend departures

mumof2222222222222222boys Tue 29-Sep-09 17:12:35

We wanted popular Sat am return Sun pm times, and found that we needed to book almost as the tickets were released (4 months pre travel). If you are flexible, not such an issue, but I would still book asap.

hazlinh Wed 30-Sep-09 06:03:12

thanks for the replies!
am aiming to go on a mon to wed/thur so should be ok i think, but will still try to book by next week to be safe. thanks again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now