Talk

Advanced search

Where's a nice place to eat at EuroDisney?

(14 Posts)
bristols Sun 27-Sep-09 22:21:59

Off to EuroDisney on Tuesday and it will be our wedding anniversary on Thursday so we thought we'd like to eat somewhere nice at lunch time. We're going full board so will be eating at the hotel the rest of the time.

Any recommendations? TIA

bristols Sun 27-Sep-09 22:30:42

Oh, please help me!

corblimeymadam Sun 27-Sep-09 22:32:46

Message withdrawn

FimboFortunaFeet Sun 27-Sep-09 22:33:56

It's mainly burger and chips, think you will hard pushed to find anything out of the ordinary.

bristols Sun 27-Sep-09 22:34:53

That's what I was afraid of! Perhaps I should have asked for the 'best' place to eat. Best of a bad bunch maybe!! grin

bristols Sun 27-Sep-09 22:35:47

Maybe our anniversary celebration will have to wait until we get home!

FimboFortunaFeet Sun 27-Sep-09 22:38:40

We didn't have meals included in our trip but we did eat in our hotel restaurant one night, it was buffet style and quite nice but £££££ (mind you everything is!). We stayed at the Dream Castle, which is 5 mins away on the shuttle bus.

wonderingwondering Sun 27-Sep-09 22:39:18

The best places are in the wild-westy bit, proper dinners and table service. We had a really good steak there.

FimboFortunaFeet Sun 27-Sep-09 22:40:50

We did consider this but baulked at the price.

luckylady74 Sun 27-Sep-09 22:42:03

Which hotel are you staying at? It's not proper posh, but I found the Newport Bay buffet lovely when we went in June and stayed there. Yes there was breadcrumbed stuff, but there was always nice stuff too-I usually had something like antipasti type stuff to start, veal(!)or fish with cous cous and lots of different veg, then lovely oozing french cheese or patisserie for pud.
Hope you're sttaying there!

FimboFortunaFeet Sun 27-Sep-09 22:43:38

Or you could get the train to here. There are streets around it, not just a shopping centre.

bristols Sun 27-Sep-09 22:45:53

We're staying at the Cheyenne.

Can you pay to eat at the other hotels?

luckylady74 Sun 27-Sep-09 22:55:12

You can pay or your food vouchers that you get for halfboard can be used in other places - ours for the newport could be used in other hotels and restaurants on site.

2anddone Fri 02-Oct-09 14:33:15

We have just come back and went half board. We were very impressed that in all the restaurants we ate in they weren't all chips chips and more chips at all! In fact in Mickeys Cafe you had to request chips with the meal it was either veg or salad otherwise. We had a lovely meal in the steakhouse in the disney village 3 courses for 30 euros but they were lovely and the steak was one of best we have ever had.
hth sorry for the typing trying to do with a wriggly one year old!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now