Talk

Advanced search

Travel insurance and pregnancy - any recomendations?

(4 Posts)
congalikeyoumeanit Sat 26-Sep-09 15:01:13

We will be travelling next year on a family holiday and we are TTC, we want to be able to cancel our holiday and claim on the insurance if we find out that I will be too pregnant to travel IYSWIM.

Any recomendations?

I've found that Insureandgo will cover me if I become pregnant after I buy the policy, and I will be more than 32 weeks pregnant at the start of, or during, our trip. Or, my doctor advises that I am not fit to travel because I am suffering from complications of pregnancy or childbirth.

Any other travel insurance companies have this sort of thing in the T&C's???

nicm Sat 26-Sep-09 15:47:44

hi not sure about this but we used m&s travel ins when i went to hk and was 12 wks. maybe call them and see what they say.

Nefret Sat 26-Sep-09 17:03:33

I used Insure and Go when I was pregnant, I had an annual insurance at the time and I travelled a few times, lastly when I was 34 weeks.

angel1976 Sat 26-Sep-09 19:37:46

We used Ion because they had a very comprehensive policy that includes all winter sports, had a cancellation thingy plus it covered me to travel up to 32 weeks and once my DC2 is born, he can just be added to the policy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now