Talk

Advanced search

best gatwick parking or hotel?

(7 Posts)
triplets Tue 22-Sep-09 08:32:39

Hi we have booked to fly to Florida next May for 3 weeks.........yippee! Parking prices are horrendous quotes up to £150! Can anyone recommend somewhere clost to the airport at a more sensible price or recommend hotel that would sleep 5 at a good price?

Portofino Tue 22-Sep-09 10:12:07

Where's home? Would a taxi be cheaper? Try Holiday Extras to compare parking/hotels etc. I can recommend the meet and greet at Gatwick, especially with kids.

triplets Thu 24-Sep-09 08:44:36

Home is Deal nr Dover, Gatwick is about 90 mins away, taxi for 5 is £100 each way.

CMOTdibbler Thu 24-Sep-09 08:52:47

Try the Europa hotel - it isn't the most plush hotel in the world, but they def have rooms for 5, and is very reasonable. They do parking packages

triplets Sun 27-Sep-09 16:57:19

BUMP PLEASE!

GeneHuntsMistress Sun 27-Sep-09 17:47:05

ive just booked the Arora Gatwick - for a triple room with 15 days parking and free shuttle transfers it was a bargainous £82!!

if you do drive i would second the recommendation for meet & greet, worth every penny with kids in tow.

Oh yes, i booked with a comparison site, may well have been the one Portofino linked above - it was about three times the price on the official Arora website hmm

triplets Sun 27-Sep-09 23:09:52

Just tried the Arora and it is already fully booked for our date! Thanks anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now