Talk

Advanced search

Anyone going to Dubai - I have free 25% off vouchers for Aquaventure

(8 Posts)
MaggieW Sun 13-Sep-09 15:29:41

We've just returned from Dubai and had a great day at Aquaventure - the new water park at the Atlantis hotel on Palm Island. We got some 25% off vouchers from our hotel and I have two spare. They're valid until 31.12.09. Admission is around £40 each so they're quite a saving. If anyone would like them, post here to let me know.

barbiebigpants Sun 13-Sep-09 15:38:27

did you go on the leap of faith??????

I live about 15 mins from aquaventure and have got friends visiting soon....if nobody else wants them i might get back to you.

Hope you had a good holiday

MaggieW Sun 13-Sep-09 17:53:23

I didn't go on it, but DS, 7, went on it loads of times. Shark Attack was scarey enough for me.

That's fine re the vouchers. I picked them up from the tour info centre at our hotel while there - Le Meridien Mina Seyahi - so you'd definitely get some there, if not at other hotels. They were in the back of a tiny Aquaventure leaflet about about 5 cm square.

barbiebigpants Mon 14-Sep-09 17:25:35

thanks, i have been today and picked up some of my own vouchers....least i have an excuse of being 5 months pregnant so not to have to do the leap of faith again!

MaggieW Mon 14-Sep-09 19:43:50

Glad you got them. If anyone else is heading that way then they're welcome to these two.

SandyChick Wed 16-Sep-09 09:20:39

Hello, I'm off to Dubai next week. Are you still offering the vouchers? My email address is samantha.Grieve @ yahoo.co.uk

TIA

barbiebigpants Wed 16-Sep-09 14:05:21

sandy it might be worth you buying an entertainer book, depends how long you are out here for and where you are staying but this book has loads of buy one get one free offers, including restuarants and fast food places. Also for atlantis and desert safari if you are planing to do that...i think the book works out to about £50 maybe even less with the better exchange rate now....you will save so much money!

If you want me to check on the places you are interested in i will look in my book for you to see if its worth your while

MaggieW Wed 16-Sep-09 14:23:18

I've emailed you Sandychick.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now