Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

hotel with baby listening

(6 Posts)
Tipex Thu 02-Jun-05 20:02:04

anyone know of a nice one? preferably with a pool? Dh and I desperate for a meal out/night away but DS breastfed and likes to surprise us with his wake up times so hard to leave him with a sitter.

darlingbud Thu 02-Jun-05 20:24:32

where abouts? I know a couple of nice ones in St Annes just outside Blackpool, both with pools and baby listening. Not sure where you are though.

Tipex Thu 02-Jun-05 21:30:10

interested in hearing about anywhere, just be nice to get away!!

jamiesam Thu 02-Jun-05 21:33:21

Farringford on the Isle of Wight (outdoor pool only).
Or try phoning any nice hotel and ask if any other parents have tried using monitors. We're going away in Sept for a night, (Shibden Mill Inn if you're interested, nr Halifax), they reckon they can get us a room close enough for monitors to work...

WestCountryLass Thu 02-Jun-05 21:41:10

Fowey Hall in Cornwall does, although we didn't rate the food but I think the rest of the hotels in the Luxury Family Hotels group do (one is Dorset and Wiltshire as well).

darlingbud Thu 02-Jun-05 21:43:27

The ones in St Annes that I know of are -

The Parkwater Hotel and
St Ives

(St Ives is best IMO and very family friendly - swimming pool, games room, family entertainment, arts and craft room, play room)

Both have websites so you can alsways contact them and see what the baby listening entails.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now